MVM Group has permament open invitation for merchandiser position in all cities the Republic of Serbia.
We are looking for merchandisers as well as supervisors with experience.
Our employees have the opportunity for improvement, we organize numerous trainings, participate in conferences, meetings, numerous travels and alike. The rapid progress.
Merchandisers are responsible for ensuring that products appear in the right store at the appropriate time and in the correct quantities. This involves working closely with the buying teams to accurately forecast trends, plan stock levels and monitor performance.
Some of the events at which representatives of MVM Group participated:
- the presence coordinator MVM Group seminar “Leadership Skills” according to the program DR Gilbert Center by lecturers Dragisa Ristovski 31.03.2015
- the presence coordinator MVM Group seminar “Telephone Sales” according to the program DR Gilbert Center by lecturers Dragisa Ristovski – (in house tailor made training) 27.03.2015
- participation coordinator MVM Group advanced course microsoft office software 27.02.2015(advanced Word, Excel, Outlook, Acess, Power Point and presentation skills)
- interview with director of MVM Group Vesna Pandžić newspaper business magazine 20.02.2015 (theme visits “as outsourcing and merchandising become indispensable to many companies”)
- attendance coordinator and supervisor of the company MVM Group training “manage staff performance and increase productivity – Performance Management” on 20.01.2015 attendance
- coordinator and supervisor of the company MVM Group training “en Tools – skills recruitment and selection“, held at the premises hr road & communiction 20.11.2014
- attendance coordinator and supervisor of the company MVM Group sales strategy conference in 2014, organized by Dr. Gilbert Center group 19.11.2014
- visit the company MVM Group a wine festival in Kavadarci (Tikvesh) in the period from 14.11.2014 -16.11.2014
- maintenance training for MVM exclusive merchandising team and promotion the new collection of professional makeup Ebelin for client Parsa Beauty 20.10.2015
- MVM Group will participate as a sponsor in the third Marketing Summit organized by InStore and Finance magazines under the name of “Marketing 2020: Different. Extra Value. Global.” which will take place on May 19 at Crowne Plaza Hotel in Belgrade. 21.05.2016
- participation of MVM Group coordinator, Marijana Janjić, in the seminar “How to Negotiate with Different Types of Clients” at D.R. Gilbert Center. 10.02.2017
- participation of MVM Group coordinators and supervisors from Novi Sad, Niš, Kruševac, Kragujevac and Belgrade in the seminar “Managing Human Resources” at D.R. Gilbert Center. 24.03.2017
- participation of MVM Group coordinators from Belgrade in the seminar with the topic “How to Develop Intuition and Strengthen the Internal Attitude in Relation to Everyday Challenges” at D.R. Gilbert Center. 13.05.2017
- participation of MVM Group coordinators, supervisors and merchandisers in the seminar. The topic: “How Does Our Motivation Affect Our Business Results and How to Improve It.” at D.R. Gilbert Center. 05.07.2017
- participation of MVM Group KA Manager at the seminar. Topic: “Sales Process Management” at D.R. Gilbert Center. 25.10.2017
- participation of MVM Group HR Manager at the seminar. Topic: “Human Resources Management” at D.R. Gilbert Center. 18.11.2017
- participation of MVM Group KA Manager at the seminar. Topic: “Communication” at D.R. Gilbert Center. 18.11.2017
- participation of MVM Group KA Manager and HR Manager at the seminar. Topic: “Skills of Speaking” at D.R. Gilbert Center. 07.12.2017
- participation of KA Managers and Supervisors of MVM Group in the seminar Topic: “Management of priorities and delegation skills” 01/30/2019
- The 2nd HRM Congress 2019 was held on February 25, 2019. in Belgrade, at the Crowne Plaza Hotel. Central event for HRM Serbia(300 best HR professionals, top 35 HR directors as panelists)
Our MVM Group participants:
- The MVM group supported its employees in publishing the book “Forgive me” by Stanislava Živkov Ćetojević and “Headache” by Nenad Živkov, which was held on May 30, 2019 in the library “Veljko Petrović”, Backa Palanka
- MVM group organized team building of four-days from 30.05 – 02.06.2019 (Jahorina – Sarajevo)
- Participation of H.R./K.A. Manager of MVM Group and attending the HRM Congress held on February 25, 2019. in Belgrade, at the Crowne Plaza Hotel. Central event for the HRM Serbia
- MVM Group has become a member of MSPA, MSPA is an association of professional companies whose goal is to improve and stimulate the acceptance, performance, reputation and use of mystery shopping and related services.
- Participation of H.R./K.A. Manager of MVM Group and attending the HRM Congress held on October 29, 2019. in Belgrade, at the Crowne Plaza Hotel. Central event for the HRM Serbia
- Participation of MVM Group at the Summit of Economic Leaders of the Region at the Crowne Plaza Hotel on December 5, 2019
TIM BUILDING “Rafting Drina – Together to Success”
ARVE Error: src mismatch
src in: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/53AbmcPzFxg?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque
src gen: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/53AbmcPzFxgActual comparison
src in: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/53AbmcPzFxg?wmode=opaque
src gen: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/53AbmcPzFxg
Career paths for merchandisers
Typically a merchandiser will work under a team leader or a manager. Several managers are grouped together into a geographic region which is led by a district manager. A successful merchandiser may be able to move into a management role in one of these areas.
If you wish to apply for positions at some of the cities, please fill out the form linked below to apply for a job and send us your information.
Job requirements – merchandiser:
- secondary education (minimum)
- preferably experience in Sales position or similar jobs